|President||Vol. 72: Nicole Collinsemail@example.com|
|Executive Editors||Vol. 72: Aletha Smith & Greg Terrynfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Managing Editors||Vol. 72: Ethan Amaker, Lori Ding & Nathan Langeemail@example.com|
|Online Editor-in-Chief||Vol. 72: Molly Runklefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Senior Articles Editor||Vol. 72: Hannah Begleyemail@example.com|
|Senior Notes Editor||Vol. 72: Kyle Schneiderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Senior Development Editor||Vol. 72: Yanni Chenemail@example.com|
E-mail is the preferred form of communication for most issues. Please direct your inquiries as follows:
- For inquiries regarding Stanford Law Review subscriptions, please contact Meg Harrington, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (650) 723-2747, or by fax at (650) 724-5714.
- For inquiries regarding article submissions, please contact Hannah Begley at email@example.com.
- For inquiries regarding specific note submissions (i.e., inquiries that could interfere with the blind grading process), please contact Aletha Smith and Greg Terryn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For inquiries regarding general note submissions (i.e., inquiries that would not reveal your identity as an author), please contact Kyle Schneider at email@example.com.
- For inquiries regarding online submissions, editing, or other issues with the website, please contact Molly Runkle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For inquiries regarding editing or Bluebooking issues, please contact Ethan Amaker, Lori Ding, and Nathan Lange at email@example.com.
- For inquiries regarding scheduling and the editing process, please contact Aletha Smith and Greg Terryn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For inquiries regarding new member selection, please contact Yanni Chen at email@example.com.
- For inquiries regarding donations, sponsorship, contractual questions after an offer of publication has been made, or other financial matters, please contact Aletha Smith and Greg Terryn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other inquiries, please contact Nicole Collins at email@example.com.
Print Subscriptions & Copyright Permissions
The Stanford Law Review (ISSN 0038-9765) is published six times a year—typically once per month starting in January—by students of the Stanford Law School. Volume prices are $60.00 domestic and $75.00 international. The price for a single issue is $22.00 plus a shipping fee. If you would like to subscribe to the Stanford Law Review, please contact Meg Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Periodicals postage paid at Palo Alto, CA 94303, and additional mailing offices.
Mail change of address or other subscription information to:
Stanford Law Review
Stanford Law School
559 Nathan Abbott Way
Stanford, CA 94305-8610
Notification of Address Change
Email notification of address change to the Business Manager at email@example.com. The change request should include the subscriber’s name, the subscriber’s number, the subscriber’s new address with zip code, and the old address or an old mailing label. Please email changes at least six to eight weeks prior to the publication schedule to ensure prompt delivery. The U.S. Postal Service will not forward copies unless additional postage is paid by the subscribers.
Issues in the current volume are available at the Law Review Business Office, which can be reached at (650) 723-2747. For back issues, volumes, and sets, contact William S. Hein and Co., 2350 North Forest Road, Getzville, NY 14068, or by phone at (800) 828-7571.
For reprint requests, please contact the Copyright Clearance Center at their website or by phone at (978) 750-8400.