For inquiries regarding SLR subscriptions, please contact the journal's manager, Meg Harrington, by email at email@example.com, by phone at (650) 723-2747, or by fax at (650) 724-5714.
Volume 69 Executive Board
|Executive Editors||Tierney O'Rourke
|Managing Editors||Sean Janda
|Senior Articles Editor||Trevor Ezellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Senior Notes Editor||Maria Buxtonemail@example.com|
|Senior Development Editor||Grace Zhoufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Senior Finance Editor||Vincent Sheuemail@example.com|
|Senior Online Editor||Andrew Changfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Online Managing Editor||Brandon Teachoutemail@example.com|
E-mail is the preferred form of communication for most issues. Please direct your inquiries as follows:
- For inquiries regarding article submissions, please contact Trevor Ezell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For inquiries regarding specific note submissions (i.e. inquiries that could interfere with the blind grading process), please contact Caiti Busch and Tierney O'Rourke at email@example.com.
- For inquiries regarding general note submissions (i.e. inquiries that would not reveal your identity as an author), please contact Maria Buxton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For inquiries regarding online submissions, please contact Andrew Chang at email@example.com.
- For inquiries regarding editing or Bluebooking issues, please contact Sean Janda and Erica Sollazzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For inquiries regarding scheduling and the editing process, please contact Caiti Busch and Tierney O'Rourke at email@example.com.
- For inquiries regarding new member selection, please contact Grace Zhou at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For inquiries regarding donations, sponsorship, contractual questions after an offer of publication has been made, or other financial matters, please contact Vincent Sheu at email@example.com
- For all other inquiries, please contact Shannon Grammel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print Subscriptions & Copyright Permissions
Subscriptions: The Stanford Law Review (ISSN 0038-9765) is published six times a year, typically once per month starting in January, by students of the Stanford Law School, Crown Quadrangle, 559 Nathan Abbott Way, Stanford, CA 94305-8610. Volume prices are $60.00 domestic and $75.00 international. The price for a single issue is $22.00 plus a shipping fee.
Postage: Periodicals postage paid at Palo Alto, CA 94303, and additional mailing offices.
Postmaster: Mail change of address or other subscription information to:
Stanford Law Review
Stanford Law School
559 Nathan Abbott Way
Stanford, CA 94305-8610
Notification of Address Change: Email notification of address change to the Business Manager at email@example.com; the change request should include the subscriber's name, the subscriber's number, the subscriber's new address with zip code, and the old address or an old mailing label. Please email changes at least six to eight weeks prior to the publication schedule to ensure prompt delivery. The U.S. Postal Service will not forward copies unless additional postage is paid by the subscribers.
Back Issues: Issues in the current volume are available at the Law Review Business Office (call 650-723-2747). For back issues, volumes, and sets, contact William S. Hein and Co., 2350 North Forest Road, Getzville, NY 14068 (or by phone at 800-828-7571).
Reprint Requests: For reprint requests, please contact the Copyright Clearance Center at their website or by phone at (978) 750-8400.